"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CONFIRMED: Snowman at the White House....

Well, it's official!

My good buddy, Tony Snow of FOX News and The Tony Snow Show heard 9-Noon on KVI, will be the next White House Press Secretary! W tapped him last week after previous P.S. Scott McClellan stepped down as part of the widespread shakeups at the top of the Bush administration, and FOX has confimed that the announcement will take place tomorrow morning.

Let me tell you, Tony is the nicest guy in radio and the most informed and connected guy I've ever met. He knows the ins-and-outs of life on the Hill and what goes on behind closed doors. He brings with him a stellar resume that includes being speechwriter for Bush I, plus his biting, yet logical approach to politics and world affairs.

But mark my words, the liberal press will have a field day with the FOX News connection that prove, in their mind, that FOX is a biased shill for the administration. But nothing could be further from the truth. I've spend hundreds of hours listening to Tony and believe me, when Bush & Co. need to be verbally whipped back into shape, he's the one to step up. All this nomination means to me is that George, Dick and the boys at the top LISTEN to talk radio, Tony specifically! And that's fantastic.

No one deserves this honor more and I couldn't be happier for him and his family. Midst a recent and valiant fight with colon cancer, during which he barely left the air, he proved a true fighter and someone who doesn't back down from adversity. I just can't wait to see him go toe-to-toe with Helen Thomas and the rest of the liberal lap-dogs in the Press Corps!

Congrats Tony!

And, while we're making congratulations, kudos to Bush for making such a wise choice. Atta boy, Dub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Domestications Discount Codes