"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

Monday, May 01, 2006

Go see United 93....

Everyone in this country should go see United 93. Especially if you've forgotten what happened on 9-11 and, frankly, even if you haven't.

I didn't think I'd forgotten. I'm constantly immersed in a branch of the media where the mention of 9-11 is a constant, I listened to the broadcast of the tragedy, play by play, as it unfolded on the radio that day. I consider myself a patriotic United States citizen who cherishes the memory of those lost and understand the impact it had on our country, economy and national security and the tough decisions it forced our leaders to make....and yet, I was deeply touched by this film.

Go see it....and remember..... http://www.united93movie.com/index.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web counters
Domestications Discount Codes